-
Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*
Thanks everyone! You's are ace. Sponson Light, I'll try fixing those problems you noticed. Cheers!
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*
I can't do hair. *edit* changed the hair, still rubbish. Do you think there is something not right with the proportions of her face?? I can't figure it out. Help. ...
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: pretty pictures
very cute! You have really cool handwriting.
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: Guess Who?!
ooh, thats cool.
Jul 24, 2005 -
Re: Bawah Stupidness
oo-er, these are great! Original too. I like both of them, but the second one is my favourite. Sex on legs, better than toast i always say!
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Kingdom Hearts pics!!
wowza, they're great! Did you use a picture, or just do it from memory? I like the group one the best.
Jul 7, 2005 -
Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh
wowza, these are ace. coolness..
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: The Child called it
i loved that book!! I cried....
Jul 5, 2005 -
Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions
The books have different names In the UK. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snoggings It's ok, I'm wearing really big knickers! Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nunga's Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants And ...
Jun 22, 2005 -
Re: For Black Rose
Did you draw the rose from a picture or a photo, or did you just do it without a picture? It's very purdy. You are very talented!! I like the ...
May 20, 2005 -
Re: Lon_205's Art
i like "closer" best :D:D its sooo realistic. Bravo. Oh and i knew it was him straight away.
May 12, 2005 -
Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!
I dont think its as good as my other one. But ack. We were to draw portraits in the same style, so i did two like this. This one, and ...
May 4, 2005 -
Re: Zentillius' Medieval Gallery
Coooool!! Oh please do "Rachel" all pretty like that *points*
May 2, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
you cant really make each pencil mark look like that with a filter on the camera, or an effect in photoshop :P I do, but most of them are in ...
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
Vegetarian haggis tastes so much nicer. With neeps and tatties :D yay!
Apr 18, 2005
