User avatar

Muse

  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I'm reading it just now and im really enjoying it. I found it easy to get into, as i did with Eragon. Yes, the setting is very similar to LOTR, ...

    Oct 22, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    Wow, Those are pretty darn cool. Especially the first looks so proffesional!

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    i-i-i-i cant cope! *runs away* *shouts from a distance* I LOVE THE BIG PASTEL PAINTING AND THE JAPANESE WOMAN!

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Beet's Portfolio

    i-i-i-i cant cope! *runs away* *shouts from a distance* I LOVE THE BIG PASTEL PAINTING AND THE JAPANESE WOMAN!

    Sep 29, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kisses

    Oo-er, kinky. Its shweet. I'd try to put a bit more shading and tone in it though to make it even better XD!

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    First one looks better. A lot better.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)

    Yeah, i like the coloured one too. They're good. :D

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Noughts and Crosses Trilogy

    I LOVED these books. Best read of the year so far. I just recently got the third one and thought it was brilliant. It had such a good ending, but ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    neither can i..

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Found it!

    *pats head* we'll tell you when you're older... Nah, its a joke. I mean, what else would it be? A 3-way lesbian marriage between 3 strangers is gotta be a ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Found it!

    i thought you'd never ask.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    shucks :oops:

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Found it!

    I found a good one for hair... I'm off to practice. *walks off with sketchbook*

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Found it!

    Wow, cheers pal. Now...where's the part on hair..

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast!

    Toast is fun, and don't let anyone tell you anything different!! S'ace. I love it.

    Jul 28, 2005


Pain is filtered in a poem so that it becomes finally, in the end, pleasure.
— Mark Strand