User avatar

Muse

  • Art & Photography Re: Winter's Disguise

    Thats beautiful. I wish i lived somewhere as nice as that :(

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    bleugh, bacon! Cool pic though x

    May 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Gawk- relatively decent coloring. Shocking- I know.

    I like how you have your own style. It's pretty cool. nice work xx

    May 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    rawr, you're hott. But not to stray from what is truly important, the art, I dont think there's anything really wrong with the cloth.

    May 18, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my favourites.

    The second one is my favourite. I actually like the first manipulation the best out of them...its cool. You're very good. *jealous*. also, who's the dude 4 down? Is it ...

    May 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    that is proper cool! I like her tail...thingy..

    May 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    i forgot to take a picture of my finished piece and i dunno if i'll ever see it again, becaue it got sent away to be graded *wails*

    May 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    Hey again, if anyone cares to look, this is how my final piece is getting on! That was it before i put the hood on... and there's the hood! Rawr.

    Apr 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I like the one....."

    Mar 30, 2007
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    I like Duffy. We're studying "shooting stars" just now, and its pretty brutal. I like them though.

    Mar 26, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    Right, i'd first like to say that THESE ARE UNFINISHED. heh. For my design aspect of my art course, im making hats/headresses inspired by Geishas. soo...what do you think so ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: More photography!

    the colours are all weird, like the branches...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Triplets, Kinda...

    third one. Her eyes are blue...:D

    Jan 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my style?

    its only weird if you think of it in that way. SICKOS! i think it's beautiful too

    Dec 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    Her hair could use a little more life-like detail, but it is very good! I love the child sketch. I have a very hard time sketching a downward view--many props ...

    Dec 3, 2006


The adjective should reinvent the noun.
— Leslie Norris