-
Re: photography!
seascape in Scotland A personal favourite of mine... heh, my dog molly. AINT SHE A CUTIE? ;)
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: drawing/painting portfolio
you have a really unique style. I like it. I agree, the mixed media one with the train is amazing. well done! x
Sep 12, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
I seem to remember the first three books being only softback when they were first released, and Goblet of Fire was the first to be released in hardback. Nope, the ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
wellll... As for being a hard movie to make: well, it's certainly not the longest. Actually, it's the shortest of all the hardback Harry Potter's (4, 5, 6 and 7). ...
Jul 24, 2007 -
Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows
ITS BRILLIANT. I cried...like FOUR TIMES. especially the first death....lol..seriously. I WANNA READ IT AGAIN. I cant determine whether i liked it better than the half blood prince. Both were ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: My art stuff :D
you're amazing! I really like your avatar actually, its gorgeous.
Jul 6, 2007 -
Re: Golden
funny, what bothers me most is the fact the arms are clearly too short. Its as though the hands come straight out of the elbows! The face is really good ...
Jun 20, 2007 -
Re: Some More Portraits (yes, it is all i can draw)
Hmm..thanks for the responses. I shall re-respond i think. 1.) One eye only really looks bigger in the 2nd one because it is in shadow 2.) Yeah i know the ...
Jun 18, 2007 -
Re: Some More Portraits (yes, it is all i can draw)
This is just some random snaps of my sketchbook work (so far) Yes, there is only 2, but the course only started a week ago :D SHOCK! Its a poor ...
Jun 17, 2007 -
Re: Worlds Of Wonder
I LOVE FANTASY MAPS. maybe you should try colouring them? Watercolour would be good. Or adding a bit more detail to make them more visually exciting. Cool maps though x
May 28, 2007 -
Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*
I updated this one if anyone cares to look..?
May 26, 2007 -
Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*
shucks you guys *blushes*
May 25, 2007 -
Re: My Unicorn
i like it, its cool. I dont think it has a snake face...and the head and body are facing the same way lol. keep it up x
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Random Pictures
I like the second one the best also. The first is slightly boring, but its a good start. Definately keep going. Have you ever tried editing them in photoshop (or ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Evil Mage! Mwahahahahaha!
I especially like the glow coming out her right hand, its cool. I think the colours are fine, but i do agree that her legs are far too long compared ...
May 24, 2007
