User avatar

Muse

  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    These are amazing. The photograph is really pretty, i wish i could do that without editing! x

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: *bribes with cookies* Stuff i've done in my art class.

    thanks for all the crits x

    Feb 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Milkman!

    thats pretty cool! I love the eyes too. You're good.

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Black and White

    I like "wet needles" and "puppy love". That dog is sooo sweet! You're good, i like the contrast you've got in all of them. Well done x

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: *bribes with cookies* Stuff i've done in my art class.

    Acrylics This is my mum, LOL. Its pretty big..like A3 i think. Done with just colouring pencils. An experiment using just ink and water. I was going for the kind ...

    Feb 6, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait photography

    Thanks guys for the comments! x

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    good point..this one is new ish:

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    ahhh this is so old and bad as well....seriously, my new stuff is better. LOL.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    ahhh this is ridiculously old now, and bad. I'll have to post some of my new self portraits...i even still had my nose pierced in this. Crazyyy!

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait photography

    These are experiments i've been doing using my friends :twisted: for my art project. My theme is "emotions" so they're pretty self-explanatory: Im not so sure about this one. Is ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    These are pretty cool. I like the way you use the paint. It looks like you wouldn't be afraid to rough it up a bit. You can really imagine the ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    That is a LOT of snow. They're pretty, but they dont really catch my eye if you know what i mean. Theres nothing to really draw your attention to. Obviously, ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: sensationalization

    I like the first one the best, the colours are so vibrant. I love the contrast between the red scarf and the yellow leaves. I really like number 3 as ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    cheers guys x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    my kitten agaiiin (but older) this was taken with a disposable camera, hence the fact its a bit rough looking. Pretty good for a disposable though, eh?

    Sep 15, 2007


Death is only the end if you assume the story is about you.
— Welcome to Night Vale