User avatar

Muse

  • Art & Photography Re: Pop!!!

    I wouldn't really say the second one really counted as art. It's just a photograph you took of yourself, and you see plenty of those on the internet. Compositionally its ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature's paintbrush: Butterfly Photography!

    Wow, these are brilliant! I'm jealous you have such beautiful butterflies in your garden. The quality of all are brilliant, but i especially like "Proboscis Perfection". It lives up to ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Muse's Magical Gallery of Mystery!

    Best alliteration I could come up with. Haha. Since i was far too slow at getting my art into the YWS gallery, I'll just post some stuff here. Enjoy. Just ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to my photography lair!

    Thanks for the comment. Although, these are all taken with a film camera (minus the cat one) whereas my other threads are all digital. Film is not my forte. These ...

    May 11, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Come to my photography lair!

    Thought I would upload some more photos, just for fun. I took an old film camera to the beach with my sister, and this is what came out: One of ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Twilight (Book) Stuff

    These are cool! I like the golden-eye one. Its pretty. Did you make it yourself, or did you use an image from something else? Either way, I like it. The ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Rose....?

    This is beautiful but....CROP IT. Crop it so that you cant see any of the body, or at least less of it. Honestly, it will look 100 times better. You ...

    Apr 22, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenes from my backyard

    These are pretty. I like the 3rd and 4th pictures especially. The focus on the 3rd is great and i love the yellow colour. The pool of water on the ...

    Apr 21, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New photography. More skies, sheep...scottish stuff.

    I use a Canon EOS 400D, but i really want to upgrade to the EOS 5D which is more lightweight. Not so lightweight on the wallet though. I love my ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Thank you all so much! XD

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New photography. More skies, sheep...scottish stuff.

    < Fat, pregnant sheep lol AREN'T THEY CUTE?!

    Apr 18, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography...

    You know what would be cool...If you converted the mirror shot to black and white but kept your lips and the lipstick red. Just an idea. These are gorgeous, but ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Coca-cola

    This is cool. Its quirky, and really captures the moment. I like it :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hi, my name is Lesley. I dont really have time to chat, Alex has lost his guinea pig again....ALICE MUMMY CANT HELP RIGHT NOW, SHE'S BUSY. Sorry, what were you ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    That is GORGEOUS. I really like this. I want to learn how to do that!! Well done x

    Mar 26, 2008


something about rain makes you want to be in love
— canopy