User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: you know you grew up in the 90's when...

    tamagotchis! damn KayJuran you got there first. Cheesestrings (bleugh) SPICE GIRLS! < Who could forget? FURBIES! Sesame Street! The MACARENA! the best dance ever. Titanic was a pretty big film ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    You look shexeh Myth. And you look really young for a 72 year old :P

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Save the world....Today!!!

    Woooo, i'm a veggie too. Have been my whole life. Power to the veggies!

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: sims

    i LOVE it. I have this one family, which i started off with...and they've branched off quite a bit. They cover like four houses, and the original parents both died..:( ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    wow crysi, you look stunning in that dress. I love the colour too! I think you should wear your hair down, to show off the colour of it. Fand, your ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I like wavy hair, its hott..XD. Wiggy, Louis is really cute! I like that pic of you as well. You look so happy :D! Liz, Your shirt is really cool, ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    what? i got bored.

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: The Pledge

    Whats the pledge?

    Oct 6, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Some more (new) bands...

    i havn't heard of one of them and quite franiclly i hate the new bands except for muse and the rasmus Thats because muse aren't new at all. Like, at ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: New My chemical Romance song

    I saw them live last thursday. They supported muse in edinburgh. They weren't very good live, but i dont really like them anyway. The singer was really camp, was weird. ...

    Sep 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    aw, sho sweet. And yes, you do have awesome hair!

    Aug 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: what happened in your dreams?

    omg, my dream was awesome. SO AWESOME. Best dream ever! Right...where did it begin? I wrote it down this morning so i wouldn't forget. Ok.. i was at a hotel ...

    Aug 6, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Boxers or briefs?

    i wear "girl boxers" which are like...boxerbriefs! They're comfy. Boxers all the waay!

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    shu-mex! wheyy, day out at the museum! Thats edinburgh castle between us, like, directly between our head. Im squinting because of the sun as well, thats why i look pained/grumpy..lol.

    Aug 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    xanthan gum is pretty :D

    Jul 29, 2006


Paint me green and call me Shrek because I am swamped >.>
— Plume