User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    lol, no offence taken. To be honest, i dont know how flattering a photo can be when you're leaping around in the dark after having a few drinks XD It ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Fand your hair is really nice, and so are your glasses 8) rosethorn, i like the last one the best. You look nice in them all though! WELL since EVERYONE ...

    Jan 21, 2007
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Painting: Acrylic

    it bores me to be honest. I've seen too many paintings like this.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Movie Buffs Only

    i have 42!! yaaaay. but i'm totally stuck now. hmph. *edit* JUST GOT THE BIG 50!! YAAAAAAAS.

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Sufjan Stevens?

    i have! BUT i haven't heard anything by him. I just heard a reference to him in a Snow Patrol song, and then looked him up.

    Jan 11, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Children of Men

    I really wanted to see it, but it wasn't showing anymore by the time i got down there. Boo.

    Jan 7, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    pretty

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    i have that rugby shirt your friend is wearing...heh

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: 2007 Resolutions

    i'd like to save at least 1200 this year from my wages. 100 a month....should be ok...

    Jan 2, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy New Year, YWS!

    HAPPY NEW YEAAAR! i was well gutted though cause the hogmanay street party was cancelled 'cause of the bad weather :(

    Jan 1, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    chandi, you are soooooo pretty! So are you rosethorn! Everyone's so gorgeous...

    Dec 21, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    shriek you are HOTT! Especially that last pic. My mummy's a photographer, so thats why I have a lot of studio type things. *pinches matt's cheek* sho shweeeeeeeet!

    Dec 17, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Kitties Revisited (Sphynx!)

    but.....they're BALD. The second one would be cute if it had hair. The last one is just plain frightening.

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite Chrismas Song

    "fairytale of new york" probably.

    Dec 13, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jack the Ripper Returns

    its SCARY!!

    Dec 13, 2006


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska