-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I wish i had some nice shoes
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your own room thread
this is my room, i love it. Especially my ant duvet cover :D:D and thats my skylight. It's pretty groovy.
Apr 10, 2005 -
Re: Odd Obsessions
me and my friend have a HUGE obsession with Jane Fonda, the old actress and first person to produce a work out video. We do Jane fonda workouts all the ...
Apr 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Lovin dovin dovin the pictures
Apr 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
you really suit red actually, goes well with your hair. :mrgreen:
Apr 8, 2005 -
Re: I hate Makeup
it can be a bit sticky though, can't it? If its a really glossy one it can be i think..
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: I hate Makeup
i like makeup. I only ever use stuff on my eyes, and then vaseline or something on my lips. Ohhh, or this raspberry lipgloss that tastes scrummy. I dont see ...
Apr 7, 2005 -
Re: None of your business!!!
1) Starting time: 19:03 2) Full Name: Rachel M Sneddon 3) Nickname: Rach 4) School: Knox Academy 5) Email: 6) Eyes: blue 7) Height: 5"2.5 8 ) Siblings: Brother 16, ...
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: skipping school
i skipped school a couple of times when i was going out with this guy, but only for one class. If i skipped school for the whole day my school ...
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread
She likes the dress. I think she likes looking her best at all times.
Apr 6, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
yeah, that was taken like 2 years ago, and my nose ring's out now. So :P
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
mm, lost prophety goodness. dont like that picture being on here..it's too special
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Own Pet Thread
That's my dog molly, she's ace. and that is a big pic, so you'll alll see her!
Apr 5, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Ah, i see! Thanks niteowl. I was getting all confused :?
Apr 4, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
It doesn't work when i do it that way. Hmph. It only works if i do an url :elephant: WHY!! i look 15 in THAT pic, i think. well, i ...
Apr 3, 2005
