User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    i really want a dragonfly tattoo, or a mermaid. Or....a sun and moon design.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.

    im just so damn ace. I think i should be given some sort of prize..like...a DANCING ELEPHANT :elephant:

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.

    omg i am totally immense! 100 BABY! BEAT THAT! YAYAYAYAYA

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hate You

    i hate michael cockburn

    Apr 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    thanks chevy, your pics are ace too! I like electric guitars better, the strings are nicer :D Everyone's looking shmexey. Must be the time of year or something...

    Apr 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I felt the need to play around with pictures, and *bam* here we are.. ME AND MOLLY'S NOSE!! she tried to gobble me up after that. hmm, yes.. OOOh, shmexeeey ...

    Apr 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What did you accomplish?

    i won the Ferguson Memorial Prize for Creative writing :? And i won the English prize this year, wheeee. Nothing major though, no trophy's or anything :P

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    right, YoshiArmada is such a good person. And probably very good at dancing. I have no proof yet....but i'll get there...*waltzes*

    Apr 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Celebrity Lookalikes

    someone on here said i looked like Avril Lavigne, but thats not true at all. My friend supposedly looks like Audrey Tatou or whatever. Hmm..

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Yoshiarmada loves giving compliments because whenever i come on here, i see about 6 more from him. Good on ya! :D

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    phwoar. Shmexey!

    Apr 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    New hair!!!! yay and me and brutus ooohh, shexy indeed.

    Apr 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your fav movie?

    Reichieru pretty much just put all of mine Labyrinth The Dark Crystal All the Star Wars movies, especially the original three. LOTR Princess Mononoke Spirited Away Oh, The neverending story!! ...

    Apr 15, 2005


Way, way back in the 1988 Presidential election, then Vice President George H W Bush had a phrase he liked to use: "A Thousand Points of Light." It refers to the idea that a community is made up of people who contribute in a thousand, different small ways, but with each helping to illuminate their community. It's a phrase I think about a lot when it comes to YWS. Looking forward, the site will continue to change and grow, but it will always remain a community dedicated to promoting creative writing as a favorite pastime.
— Nate