-
Re: Help me, guys!
Number 7!! That muffin is ace.
May 20, 2005 -
Re: A random YWS memory exercise
Poor me. Not one little mention, not even a Muse - shmexiest thing i have EVER seen, and i want to marry.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
vomiting marrying elton john or marrying cliff richard?
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
i'd quite like to sell her on ebay.
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
very thick hair. Its like a leaf blower has been placed under the surface, and *kapow* volumised goodness. I wish my hair had bounceability. is that a word?
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Evolution: fact or fiction?
I'm not sure what I believe. I believe the creation story and the Big Bang could be linked, due to the light that God created first, which could in fact ...
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Paris Hilton *inspired by Qi*
She's suppsedly naturally ginger, with brown eyes. I saw a picture. SHE'S A FRAUD!
May 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Aww bless! Hunter, you look so sweet. :D
May 18, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
KERMIT! Miss Piggy needs a good slap. would you rather be cremated or buried?
May 16, 2005 -
Re: divorce
My parents got divorced exactly a year ago, and i had to move to two new houses. But its ok, cause it doesn't take too long to travel between them. ...
May 16, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
*is scared*
May 16, 2005 -
Re: The 5 Alpherbet Animals Game
Quail Queen bee Quetzal Quetzalcoatlus Quagga All real!! But some are extinct..
May 15, 2005 -
Re: what do girls/women like?
You're just jealous cause im not letting you have my babies. *mutters* ps. I love you surreal. Lets elope.
May 15, 2005 -
Re: What Are You Wearing?
A wig.
May 15, 2005 -
Re: This Or That? (Please read 1st post, new rule added)
the play would you rather.... dance naked to Jingle bells in a packed room or swim in your own vomit?
May 15, 2005
