User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    woah, i also have a rabbit identical to that. Well, pretty much. i wish i had a lightsaber for a tie.

    May 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Language is confuzzling!

    oo-er. Those make my head hurt

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I Am Eating/Drinking A(n)...

    nothing, i feel quite sick. Just walked 10 miles. *shudders*

    May 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    actually, "YOU" was intended for anyone who saw it. Make them feel shpeshal. oo-er. it wont let me delete one of those 2 posts. oo-er.

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    of course we are! Can i please be the groom? I've always wanted to wear a tux. Bless, you's are all so purdy. I wanna gobble you up. Num num ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    i look like a different person in every single picture. odd. i decided against putting the pic up in full view. DONT BE SO LAZY, JUST CLICK THE LINK!!

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Books

    Sabriel, Lirael and Abhorsen are all good. animal farm The hobbit knots and crosses Lord of the rings The Deepwood books Holes ooh, and the Redwall books. Oh and Life ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BLOC PARTY

    yeah i got their album, its well good. I really like helicopter.

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    oo-er.......

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    YOU

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were the ingredients in the last thing you drank?

    water, glucose syrup, citric acid, acidity regulators (sodium citrate, calcium carbonate) Flavouring, sweetners (aspartame, acesulfame k) vitamins(niacin E, panthothenic acid, b6, b12,) Some weird Luc

    May 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I played with Barbies, and nothing bad ever happened to me! Those Bratz dolls are probably worse. I love Barbies.They were so fun to play with. All mine are in ...

    May 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?

    johnny depp, yum yum. ooh, keanu reeves.. or my sexy.

    May 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Star Wars Premiere *SPOILER WARNING*

    y'know what annoyed me a lot, was that Yoda wasn't a puppet. He was cooler as a puppet. It was a very sad film, especially about what happened to all ...

    May 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Let me see if i can find a pic. Probably not. The batteries in my camera have died, and i cant be bothered recharging them. nope, no luck. All my ...

    May 20, 2005


I wonder if people felt the freedom in our culture to love louder, if they'd be quicker to say "I miss you" when the absence of someone is felt instead of just thinking it.
— soundofmind