User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Scissors, needles 'left behind' after caesarean

    Eh? How would that work? Thats curazy, scary too. *runs away*

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan

    it just me or is the drummer really really bad..?

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...

    I'm happy because i got a new skirt, and a new bikini! Wheeeeeeeeee! Sex on legs. Areida, bless your wee cotton socks. :D

    Jun 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    No...but what if is has some subconscious effect and children start pushing people off walls....y'never know. Oh and Three blind mice is pretty bad too. "Who cut off their tails ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    How are children supposed to know that Humpty Dumpty was a cannon? He was always a giant egg who got smooshed. Oh, and he wore trousers and a hat... I ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Humpty dumpty fell off a wall and died. He got all smooshed, and the horses and men tried their best, but the horses probably just made it worse. Jack smashed ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !

    Right, Is it just me...or are nursery rhymes all a bit violent? Jack and Jill, Humpty Dumpty, Hushaby baby, Little bunny foo foo.....It's curazy. Can you think of any other ...

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Any Final Fantasy players?

    I LOVE FINAL FANTASY!!! Especially 7 and 10. I love Blitzball. WHEEE!! My fave character is Red, or ViVi...(is that right? Can't remember, I re-named him..)

    Jun 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Go for it, or I'll spin you like a Portuguese kiosk I dont mind being called a moose.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    They'll appreciate that. Yusss, i cant wait to get my kilt.

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Yeah, the one on the far left. oo-er

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Down by the river after school today. I look odd, but ack well. Better than toast anyway, maybe not sex on legs though. Oh yeah, and theres this one too. ...

    Jun 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Mattie, Looks cool. But it would be better if it was larger! Oo-er.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga

    That is amazing. I wish I had written it. I also found it very very funny.

    Jun 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Did you know this?

    I've heard that everyone's baffled about how a bumblebee can fly, because no one knows how it's wings support its chubbyness! Bless 'em.

    Jun 6, 2005


sometimes you just have to cry over spilled milk, and that is okay
— Youbeaucupid