-
Re: Feeling Random
Help preserve wildlife, Pickle a hedgehog today!
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
I'm scared i'll eat them when i sleep..
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Draw me a picture!
i wanna draw, i wanna draw, i wanna draw, i wanna draw, i wanna draw !!! gimme gimme!
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
oo-er, shmexeh! I almost wish i was either a lesbian or a man. Ack well. *runs away*
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Feeling Random
you do have a goat. Ralph is our secret love child! Shh, dont tell everyone..
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Feeling Random
his name is Ralph
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
i hate being in fights I hate falling out with my friends i hate if my friends or myself get slagged off i hate dance music i hate tacky gold ...
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: 18th Themes
An easy one is people from movies. Since there are so many movies, there's gotta be someone for everyone!
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: Feeling Random
i could really do with some peanut butter toast actually. Yum. How do you speak to a friend that you fell out with and haven't spoken to for almst 4 ...
Jul 18, 2005 -
Re: What's your cell phone ringer?
i have thriller by michael jackson, but the mp3 form not poly or mono. It's ace. I luff my phone, its the cool! You press a button and the screen ...
Jul 17, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
Yes, it was much better than the last one. Actually, i think it is the second best out of them all. My brain feels strained after sitting reading it straight, ...
Jul 16, 2005 -
Re: HP Fever
wOOOooo, I hope this one is better than the fifth one. That one was a disappointment. I'm going tonight at midnight to get that sad?? Ack, who cares! WhEeEEeEe!
Jul 15, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Aw, they are so sweet! Bless.
Jul 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Aw thanks guys, you are all so nice! Firestarter, you do have nice eyes. Purdy.
Jul 10, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Im bored, so i took some pictures with my new webcam... So.... HA, you're stuck with me. Owck, they're bmp. You'll have to make do with a link. oh yeah ...
Jul 8, 2005
