-
Re: Puppets!
Oscar and Elmo were the shizz. I hated Big bird with a vengeance. YUCK.
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Happy thoughts.
Someone living in the rainforest or a tribe. That would be the shizz. Or..a guy, that would be interesting. Or...a bumblebee. They have quite cool lives, and can fly. S'ace.
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Anyone Interested?
eh?
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Wow Lollipop, that pic is crazysillyfresh! How'd you do that?! I'm still gonna be a rebel and not post a pic...yet. Wait until i get me some good pics.
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: Things we overhear
"What...you play the accordion AND you weld?!" "doo doo doo doo do be doo...what?....it's Jurassic park!"
Jul 30, 2005 -
Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index
"The wrong answers are the ones you go looking for when the right answer is staring you in the face" A.A. Milne
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
i'm going to be all rebellious and NOT post a pic. *covers mouth in shock* You've had enough, you cheeky knights of the realm.
Jul 29, 2005 -
Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!
I was once running though the kitchen in just my socks, and i stood on a grape. Sadly, it wasn't a grape. It was something much worse. ERACCCCCK!!!
Jul 28, 2005 -
Re: SO RANDOMISH
ooh, i watch Laguna Beach!! S'ace. It's not a soap opera. Much better. Disney is annoying. Especially when they make sequels to classics like Beauty and the Beast. I mean, ...
Jul 27, 2005 -
Re: Things You Love
i love the sky the moon the stars the ocean flowers animals books music films friends family food :P my cello piano learning new things meeting new people yay! much ...
Jul 26, 2005 -
Re: Puppets!
i watch sesame st. I luff it.
Jul 25, 2005 -
Re: Linux
what is it..?
Jul 24, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I'm bored again. meee and my best friend, and then just boring old me. aW, cute dogs Snoink!
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Whatever you do, don't use fake tan. My friend attacked me with it and my legs have never been the same since :( My arms and shoulders are looking slightly ...
Jul 23, 2005 -
Re: What would the world be like...
too sexy for words.
Jul 22, 2005
