User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I'd quite like one. A reeealllly small one, somewhere hidden. I love art, and it's just like a piece of personal art that is always with you. That's why I ...

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye! *huggles*

    but..why? Well, have fun in whatever you do! cya chuck xXx

    Aug 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Jack standing next to a cannon. Jack standing next to a cannon in Edinburgh. Lucky. Yay, edinburgh's the shizz!! I luff it. Born and raised in that jolly place!

    Aug 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: This is way funny

    This ones better

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Picture album thingymajiggers!

    Does anyone actually ever look at the albums? No, is the answer. I think you should. Everyone should have one because they are just pure fun to look at. Photos ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Firestarter, I might see you out and about..that'd be weird. You like Scotland? Thats cool. 1.) tennis. Its a great game! 2.) My friend being back from Peru. 3.) being ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    oh lá lá! Tres sexy!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I wasn't drunk at that particular point... Nooo, it's mine! Cost me...25 quid. That's like...fifty dollars. It started getting all windy. Not a very comfortable experience. TBR, I'm sure you'd ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    shucks.. :oops: and that's such a bad pic too, lol. You can even see....the ear! *dramatic music* Don't think you saw this one..I wore my skirt...Again its not a good ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I've always wanted to live there...even with the horrible bugs. Scotland has no evil bugs. Just bugs.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That looks scarily damp...too much grey to comprehend!! *runs*

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    oo-eck. Shmental.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    shucks :oops: I luff you guys. I would wear my hair up more often if the hair-elastic gnome would stop stealing my elastic thingies!!! Silly gnome. Hunter- A vision of ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I PREDICT A RIOT!

    They're pure ace. Not any of that fake, filtered ace. Oh no.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    phwoaar!! Sex on legs, better than toast. Yummy Scrumboes...n'all that jazz. Oh yeah, you can always go check out my personal gallery! It's pure ace. Ok OK, i give in. ...

    Jul 31, 2005


I want to do with you what spring does with the cherry trees.
— Pablo Neruda