User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    My kitten Laurence. He's the white one. yay!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I wouldn't like to be homeschooled since I love going to school and its just so fun! Allows you to know everyone! I like getting out my house, and having ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Orlando Bloom Johnny Depp Keanu Reeves Vigo Mortenson (sp?) aaaandd Adam Brody :D Gimme 5......members of the Backstreet Boys! ha.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Matt Bellamy Emma Firestarter Chevy Crysi Gimme 5 films starring Brad pitt.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    don't you know?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Devoid of Love the night falls in a heavy, suffocating cloak, lost are we. the light for which you lust flares once, then dies, smothered by a velvet ebon nothingness. ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Thats weird. Cats and Dogs dont like oranges. We have therefore come to the conclusion that Sunny d has no oranges in it.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Right, don't you just think the saying "I wouldn't feed it to a dog!" is very odd. I'll expand on this. Take this.. "i wouldn't feed sunny delight to a ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ryan wins 2970 points!

    ..well done..

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    my computer loves me. It loves you too.

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *shrugs* I can see them fine! Sexy pics everyone! Woot woooo.

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    well what does everyone else say on the matter?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    Do you not think your looking into this a bit too much?

    Aug 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Boring Avatar Club

    I used to have the pink panther one...but then i changed to this one :D

    Aug 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.

    owck. goodbye :( Everyone's leaving!! *sobs*

    Aug 9, 2005


“Can a magician kill a man by magic?” Lord Wellington asked Strange. Strange frowned. He seemed to dislike the question. “I suppose a magician might,” he admitted, “but a gentleman never could.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell