User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    wey hey, what a cowinkydink. They're made by "The Homework Diary Company." Original name. ha. Oh the message from the headteacher will be different too. Actually, the might just change ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Cosmetic Surgery

    Cosmetic surgery has almost become a necessity in our modern society. The number of television programmes promoting it has increased dramatically in the last year. What are your views on ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your "name"!

    Brandy Buttplug .....

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion. Paganism 75% ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    I say jim-jams anyway XD. Pyjamas is better though. I always get annoyed with the pronunciation of yogurt. Makes me ANGRYYYY!! yoe-gurt....yoh-gurt. I say the 2nd one 'cause it sounds ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Muse Queen (tee-hee) David bowie (he's the man) Joni Mitchell Bob dylan (for his lyrics more than anything)

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatle Songs

    Eleanor Rigby Hey Jude Lucy in the sky with diamonds

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Matt - vare vare sexual. yummy scrumboes n'all that jazz. Niteowl - You look purdy, especially the middle one. :D. You have a vare friendly face, look like the type ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    Already back. I'm soooo tired. *cries* Whole school photo today which was ace. There's like 1000 of us not including teachers. Looking pretty nifty.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    boobs!

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I got a nose ring when i was 13....but this year i changed it to a stud and it fell out overnight and closed up. ah well. I have a ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate not being able to sleep at night. INSOMNIAAA

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Surfing. You'd expect the waves in Scotland to be rubbish, but they are pure ace! I had the best morning ever!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    They are just the cutest little creatures ever :D Crysi, You do make a reaaally sweet couple. You really suit your hair straight. Chevy, Wowza. You look shmexeh! Love the ...

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Fave characters - Fred & George! yay! Fave books - Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire...and maybe Hakf-Blood Prince XD Character most likely to die - Voldemort or Harry, maybe ...

    Aug 18, 2005


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss