User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Killer Albums

    The Nightmare Before Christmas Soundtrack "It's hopeless, you're finished, You haven't got a prayer, 'Cause I'm Mr. Oogie Boogie, And you ain't going nowhere.." Muhhaha

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: On Poets and Poetry...

    I love...On the Ning Nang Nong by Spike Milligan. Its ace.

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: One Word Story Book

    Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potato to Joe because he was imaging pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe d pickles so Ann ...

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Umbrella Scarf Jumper

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ posted at practically the same time as me, so her post is for the person above my post XD

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    Has a very kissable avatar. *smooch* 8)

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Green jumper..pop-eye teeshirt...jeans...stripy orange and red socks..hair in plaits... Dice earrings...watch..green necklace...uhm.. That's all folks!

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ is nothing but a writer..(custom rank)

    Oct 19, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    But the Cubs have a cuter outfit, and have a BEAR! Poor Cubs.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Incan, do you straighten your hair now? cause on other pics it was long but curly. I like the curls.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ doesn't realise goddess has 2 d's.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^is good at art

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    Chicago Cubs are my fave. Thats only because i went to see them play when i was in Chicago..got myself a keyring. XD.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    areida..you lucky girl. He's kershmex. *is jealous*

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    It actually tastes good here, AND we have vegetarian options, I think... I wouldn't know, I only ever get one meal. you get vegetarian options here too, they're just no ...

    Oct 16, 2005


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy