User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Aw bless. Why so serious? You really look like the artistic type..hmm..shmex!

    Nov 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    i think it might be a misprint...i think it's actually meant to be 8 to the power of 2/3rds. So...that would be like..4? or something. Stupid badly printed homework! *kicks*. ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    how do you evaluate 8 2/3 (as in 8 and two thirds)

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I'm going to a massive halloween party on saturday, im dressing up as either a mime, or a spice girl. Depends if i can get together the outfit i need, ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    I think it would be better if you removed the S from the first word. I think the S promotes low self esteem in the reader. Not a good thing. ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    I can lick my own nose as well XD. I would lick.... Everyone's face because it would be hilarious.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10, tis purdy

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Dark green halterneck, with a white cut off jumper with a tie in the middle ( What are they called? I cant remember) My hair up in a messy bun, ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    even the lemon is smiling! *smiles*

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That is the cutest little thing ever, so shweet! *pinches cheeks*

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7 outta 10, cause its cool but doesnt stand out.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    my new hair!! its not a good pic of me..but of the hair..its ACE! I want some lip gloss *cries*

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I would say American and European cartoons are creepier.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Blond Bond

    Wasn't there a blond bond before anyway? That guy..y'know....Roger Moore. He was blond-ish wasn't he?

    Oct 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    It's never too late! I agree, the lot of you are very kershmex.

    Oct 21, 2005


Pay it forward for the next writer in this society. It’s what keeps the society, a society.
— soundofmind