-
Re: Religious Hatred
The SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the US for those Non poli sci people) has already ruled that hate speech is not free speech Oh so they are saying freedom of ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Piecings and tattoos...
I have my bellybutton pierced...owck. I did have my nose, but i took it out. Getting a tatoo probably. My mummy says i can have one now if i wanted ...
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Phwoar people, kershmex pics. Except for Milky, she's REPULSIVE :P eugh! *shudders* Jack, sexy hair. *bum shuffles*
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Snapple Bottle Caps
Snappleberry?
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Snapple Bottle Caps
We dont get snapple over here :( :cry:
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
The milkybar Kid asked me to put these up cause she's stupid and cant work it :P!
Nov 13, 2005 -
Re: Religious Hatred
Presents do have something to do with Christ, because of the gifts the Wise men gave him. Well, thats the excuse people make. Apart from that, Christmas is just a ...
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Test Icicles
meh, they're quite good. Not my favourite though. :D
Nov 12, 2005 -
Re: Religious Hatred
I thought it was only Sikhs and Jews that were protected against hate crimes. This law is to replace the law of blasphemy i think.
Nov 11, 2005 -
Re: Religious Hatred
I completely agree. The idea that any kind of free society can be constructed in which people will never be offended is absurd. What kind of free society is it ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Religious Hatred
In the UK, the government have been debating whether the incitement of religious hatred should be made illegal. there's an article from the BBC explaining it. What do you think ...
Nov 10, 2005 -
Re: Have I signed your guestbook yet?
oo-eck!
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: YWS Birthday Festivities and Poetry Slam
wow....FUN!
Nov 8, 2005 -
Re: Cats or Dogs
Dogs smell...literally.. Cats are really affectionate, and cute, and not smelly, and are playful. Everything a girl could wish for! I do love my doggy though. She's cute.
Nov 6, 2005 -
Re: Person Above Ya! : Version II
False..
Nov 4, 2005
