User avatar

Muse

  • Randomosity Re: Piecings and tattoos...

    I dont see the problems with tattoos or piercings either, especially not tattoos. And I would certainly not describe getting a tattoo as mutilating yourself...because i think they (well not ...

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *bursts into tears and runs away*

    Nov 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    i cant believe you all hate mcfly....I LOVE YOU DOUGIE!

    Nov 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Cat Names

    My kitten is called Laurence. He's Mistoffelees (Or however its spelt) Oh! Well I never! Was there ever A cat so clever as magical Mr. Mistoffelees

    Nov 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    What is with the PNG files...they show up for like 5 seconds then vanish..odd.

    Nov 25, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Fun stuff to make!

    She's coool. heh. *is jealous of a doll* I have a top just like that, those boots, earings like that, and a skirt pretty similar! And im wearing my hair ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: aaaaak, how could they make this mistake????

    Thats horrid! But hey...every cloud has a silver lining! $500 and a trip to sydney...not bad at all really :D Have fun anyway..xx

    Nov 22, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    phwoar.. Arvy...broken?! *shakes*

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    So is everything England's fault then? *scowls at england* I see you over there! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! *shakes fist in southerly direction*

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Are there differences between Canadians and Americans?

    Canada is to America, like Scotland is to England. Therefore, I love Canada. I feel like Scotland is the brother Canada never had.. *sniffs and wipes tear from eye* I ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Religious Hatred

    Anyhoo, moving swiftly on..The Government is actually contradicting itself with this law, because one of the reasons it is being considered is in the hope that it could stop terrorism, ...

    Nov 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    All i want for Christmaaaas, is yoouuu!! :xmas_wink:

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Arvy, shh. calm down. Its ok, you will have hair like that one day *pats shoulder*

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Noo, its so cool. You would really suit it like up in a messy ponytail/bun thingy, judging from your first pic. Oh and if you do cut it, just get ...

    Nov 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    woah, *is jealous* Your hair is amazing..i want it! Hmph. :evil:

    Nov 18, 2005


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone