User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Oooh yeaaah, you know it dollface :wink: *dances*

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I AM a lucky girl. Weird. I dont know what he sees in me. Groovy pics, Im gonna have to get my YWS message up soon. heh.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe

    I'm going to see it on Christmas SHH! Or I'll beat you all up. I may be small...but i pack a punch *whallops*

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Nintendo DS

    I have a Nintendo DS! Lost in Blue is cool..but my fave is Another Code. Its really cool! It's a puzzle game about a girl in search of the truth ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Woooo high 5 emma! *slaps hand* Dusky is a gorge! (not as in a natural wonder of the earth..but as a gorgey lady!) :D Right, None of these pics have ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Sure, jump on the band wagon!

    I have a boyfriend, and i love him lots and lots. Im not planning on having sex for a while though, but i'd rather before i was 19. but, (some ...

    Dec 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    haha thats awesome *chuckles and walks away*

    Dec 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    About 70 wpm. RUBBISH! lol

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    My baby Laurence! What a cutie eh?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12

    yay well done brian! *moshes*

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic of the Site

    I'd definately join in, sounds like fun!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Everyone has the right to remain anonymous, but you shouldn't be allowed to steal other people's pictures and pretend to be them without their permission. It's practically identity fraud. If ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I noticed it ages and ages ago but i couldnt be bothered saying anything, but now its just irritating me. And half those pics were from a time Midnight said ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ok, this is gotta be different person to.. AND I mean c'mon, where'd the tattoo go? and that is not drawn on...i know this because... Which you posted on october ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! IT'S A PENGUIN!

    Ill do it! I love my grizzly. she's beautiful.

    Nov 30, 2005


No man or woman who tries to pursue an ideal in his or her own way is without enemies.
— Daisy Bates