User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Game Maker

    34 :?

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Jobs!

    Where do you work? Some rubbish hotel called "The Maitlandfield House Hotel". Mmm. sexy. Do you look forward to going to work? Uhm.....NO! Crikey. It's rubbish. All i do is ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Aw she looks so sweet! Bless lol. :D I love snakes, but i dont like what they eat because i like mice and stuff better. Little colourful snakes are cooler ...

    Jan 3, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    NEW YEAAAR PEOPLE! Happy new year my pals! It's charlies angles! *sings theme tune* except uhm..there's a guy....AH WELL, technicalities ;). A nice part of my new year's eve party! ...

    Jan 2, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands you Hate

    i hate robbie williams...he's not a band either..but he annoys me! I dont like.......that nightwish thing, and i dont like evanescence at all. I dont like 50 cent either. Uhm.....*mind ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    really? how strange. *chuckles* its my favourite one! its awesome...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Of ... 2005

    H.I.M aren't a new band..and Origin of Symmetry was released in like 1999 XD best albums.. 'Guero'- Beck 'X/Y'- Coldplay 'In Between Dreams'- Jack Johnson 'Demon Days'- Gorillaz 'Eye to ...

    Dec 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    I burnt my thuuumbb! Its all melted and horrid and i dont like it! *waaaaah*. I was carrying a hot plate at work, and the gravy (GRAVY!) spilt onto the ...

    Dec 24, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: countdown... to christmas AND chanukka

    *combusts*

    Dec 20, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Evil School...

    Maybe they felt that they're routine was more jazzy and had more OOMPH! Maybe all those accidents were used intentionally to produce a more modern drill, (y'know how like a ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Most (blank) member

    most hated: ZZAP apparently, but i think he's awesome! most loved: Gal probably best looking: Jack and Ari. Oh and Niobe is purdy too. funniest: Sureal scariest: Qi *runs away* ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    hunter was deleted?! *bursts into tears*

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: IT'S WHAT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR (well, not really...)

    woohooo, yeah i'll read it! *boogies*

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I just wanted to say...

    yay! I luff yoo tooo dolll! *dribbles a little*

    Dec 12, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Member of the Week 12/12 to 12/19

    yay! Well deserved :wink:

    Dec 12, 2005


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath