-
Re: Bird Flu
Im scared. My cousins live in fife. I fed a swan bread yesterday too! I know they say you cant get it from feeding birds..but what if it jumped up ...
Apr 6, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Chevy is PHIT! Whatta sexy beast. And miaow, check the rest of the sexy beasts on this site...*winks at uniaeca and ladydark*
Mar 6, 2006 -
Re: When Englishness becomes Britishness
Im scottish....so......yeah.
Feb 17, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I felt left out too, ok? gawsh. This is me and richard my bestest buddy that is a boy being ghosts. Well, that was my intention anyway. He obviously thought ...
Feb 10, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
wow emz, you're a sexy beast! no joke!
Jan 29, 2006 -
Re: Coming Soon: The YWS Currency Exchange Trading Platform
whats the point? This is a forum..not a nation. How boring and un-fun this all sounds! SHEESH! Does anyone even actually care about points anyway? Until this stupid paying system ...
Jan 25, 2006 -
Re: Riddles
tomorrow?
Jan 25, 2006 -
Re: New Name for Points?
I think eggs.
Jan 20, 2006 -
Re: Wheres the weirdest place to have an itchy bite?
your tongue?
Jan 16, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
I wish i could smile. If i smiled i would break things. Shriek- I dont think i'll take her out her box. She looks too comfy and pretty. I'd just ...
Jan 14, 2006 -
Re: What does your username mean?
Well, Im into Greek mythology so thats a big part of it..I like the whole concept of an artist's muse and stuff...and they're also one of my favourite bands! So ...
Jan 13, 2006 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)
Shriek- you look awfully shmexeh in both those pics. XD Your top looks so cool as well! Areida- You look so nice in the first and last pics. Tu es ...
Jan 13, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
VERY dark Grey Penguins are what colour?
Jan 12, 2006 -
Re: Yes, No, Black, White.
of course if you rub coal on yourself, what colour are you?
Jan 11, 2006 -
Re: The Person Below ya! (TPBM)
i love the colour green..:D TPBM has broken at least 3 bones in their body...
Jan 11, 2006
