User avatar

Muse

  • Randomosity Re: *headdesk*

    hyjtnm uhm...hairy yo-yos jump to ninja music

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: I have a joke!

    hahaha love it...hotmaul..

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Person Above Ya!

    ^ appears to have imaginary friends

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Scribble Scribble

    hahaha, eurgh what a horrible scribble..

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: And... We're Back!

    wooooo!! Aw..its nice to be home :D :D

    Jul 22, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Don't bother reading this

    doesnt it cost points to post here?..

    May 19, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Say your piece...

    *sighs* I did love this site. Like my very own child. We had our ups and downs, but it was a top banana experience. I'm also sorry for not posting ...

    May 17, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Crysi, you look hawt and that dress is stunning on you. Your boyfriend is cute too. I wish i had a prom. hmph. *scowls*

    May 16, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Goodbye All and Thank You

    oo-eck. That was a shock and a half. To be fair, i haven't been active much recently because of exams etc, but i WAS planning to be after they were ...

    May 16, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: Dear____ Thread

    Dear Richard, You dont need to prove anything to me, i'll love you no matter what. I know you too well for all that rubbish. Lots of looove, Rachel xx

    May 7, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Kanye West

    I love touch the sky and goldigger. Both fabby songs. I dont usually like rap either, but kanye west is pretty darn good!

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Muse: that looks like a professional photo shoot -- and it looks like tons of fun. Can I ask what it was for...? It was for some theatre company. There ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: What your name means

    a) in ancient Greek mythology any of 9 daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne; protector of an art or science b)the source of an artist's inspiration; "Euterpe was his muse" c) ...

    Apr 14, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Phwoar, lookin' hot my fellow YWS chums. Emma's a studmuffin!!! Matt...what is your sexy man WEARING?! Whatever it is its pretty fly XD! Khayriyyah. i agree with everyone else that ...

    Apr 13, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: OMG! Did she so totally say what I think she said!?

    I love chippies.....anyone ever had a battered chocolate bar? Like a chocolate bar deep fat fried. SOOO minging, yet so delicious...mm..I think its just a scottish thing though. Cause we're ...

    Apr 8, 2006


Carpe Diem
— Catullus