User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Desktop

    TOTORO!

    Aug 1, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    I seem to remember the first three books being only softback when they were first released, and Goblet of Fire was the first to be released in hardback. Nope, the ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    wellll... As for being a hard movie to make: well, it's certainly not the longest. Actually, it's the shortest of all the hardback Harry Potter's (4, 5, 6 and 7). ...

    Jul 24, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    JC, you are sooo pretty. You have amazing eyes...I WANT BROWN EYES! *throws tantrum*

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Which printing format do you prefer?

    hardbacks all the way. For one thing, they look nicer. And also, hardback editions aren't always available when the book gets older so its nice to have the original hardback ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows

    ITS BRILLIANT. I cried...like FOUR TIMES. especially the first death....lol..seriously. I WANNA READ IT AGAIN. I cant determine whether i liked it better than the half blood prince. Both were ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    skye is well hot. You look kind of like my friend Ellen. :D

    Jul 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    PINKKKK HAAIIIRR *rawr*. Nice pics Ari, and i think its necessary we run away together. Pity Hamburgerland and haggisland are kinda far away. Also, your eyes are such a nice ...

    Jul 14, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    WHEEEEE, cute dogs *grins*

    Jul 13, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Alainna- You have to upload them onto a image-hosting website and then copy the link into here using the whole thing (very techincal terms). Photobucket is a good one, i ...

    Jul 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My art stuff :D

    you're amazing! I really like your avatar actually, its gorgeous.

    Jul 6, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Portfolios/Post Since Last Visit/Recent Lit Additions

    WHY WAS YWS BROKEN FOR AGES? that was odd.

    Jul 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: What's Your Religion?

    pretty agnostic. I go through phases to be honest. Sometimes im a complete athiest, and other times im verging on becoming a Buddhist. Im really interested in Hinduism and Buddhism, ...

    Jun 23, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    Jeez your legs are totaaaal skinny. *shakes fist* I love your hair too, its cool. and because i feel like it.. c'est moi, in my school uniform. Mm.

    Jun 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Golden

    funny, what bothers me most is the fact the arms are clearly too short. Its as though the hands come straight out of the elbows! The face is really good ...

    Jun 20, 2007


You wanna get nuts? Let's get nuts.
— LEGO Batman