User avatar

Muse

  • Welcome Mat Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*

    Fave muse songs......uhm probably newborn, sunburn, the small print and........dead star! But i love them all..mmm, muse. Piano's not that great. It is at first, but it gets boring and ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: let's groove tonight, doo be doo be dooooo *dances*

    Yo, this is rachel. Im 15, and from Scotland (the best place in the world) My fave book is probably "The Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" by Douglas Adams. Its ...

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: The Dragon Master of Scotland

    Im from Scotland too, way hay. Smashin stuff.

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: the muse

    I think it's good, but yeah, expand a little. Maybe even just one more line to give it that finish it needs. Good start, just needs a bit of editing!

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: egotistic satchelbags and heels

    Smashing stuff. It flows so effortlessly it's unfair. Glittering french and vintage hugs, nice one. Keep up the good work, even though im sure you will anyway! :D

    Apr 1, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Eventually Falling

    I love the last stanza, It really hits you. I love the concept, and you wrote it well. Great job, don't change anything! Well done xx

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: TOP TEN BEST BOOKS

    not in order... The shining, The stand (both by steven king) Holes L.O.T.R trilogy His Dark Materials 1984 Animal Farm and of course, Where the Wild things are. Best book ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: My Cowardice

    But I am a coward My bones are custard My belly is a brighter yellow Than all the sunflowers of the world combined. This is my favourite part, it brings ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Flying with Words

    I think its a bit too long. I had to read it a few times for it to properly sink in. I love the way writing makes me feel, *sighs* ...

    Dec 9, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: I dream.

    I dream of becoming evil Dangerous A hazard to insects Small animals And children The sawn step on the evolutionary ladder. Indulging amidst Huge purple velvety leaves, Bulging seed pods, ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lounge, The Re: Instruments

    I'm on grade 6 (almost 7!) in piano, and grade 5 cello. I love playing, and i play in 3 orchestra's. Playing the flute would be really cool, but I ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Apathy

    Smashing. Don't change a thing. *two thumbs up* You manage to make things flow so smoothly, which i constantly have trouble with. hmph. great work, as usual.

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Some People

    I like it, but, i think a longer version would maybe be better. Good subject choice, I also think about this. Good work :D !

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Faded Love

    I want to show you the scrapes that I have the cuts. the holes. but every time I touch you This bit doesn't fit well with the rest of the ...

    Dec 8, 2004
  • Other Poetry Re: Dear Percilla

    Your eyes...they twinkle like the northern star I really like this line, but, you shouldn't use the "...." You should just make it a new line. In my opinion, It ...

    Dec 8, 2004


It is a happiness to wonder; it is a happiness to dream.
— Edgar Allan Poe