User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: What type of killer are you?

    I kill for revenge. Muahahahahaha, thats ok...i suppose

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Last thing you said

    "if she goes out with him i'll honestly never speak to her again"

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Compliment Thread

    Harley's avatar is cool, cause the Killers are smashin. (not as good as muse though :P)

    Apr 11, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    och, darn it didn't even zoom in properly *kicks* The skirt's ace aint it? I got it from but from the actual shop, not the site. It used to be ...

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I wish i had some nice shoes

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    this is my room, i love it. Especially my ant duvet cover :D:D and thats my skylight. It's pretty groovy.

    Apr 10, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.

    She's leaning on an...invisible wall?? I didn't know how i was going to do the background, so i left it for just now. hmm..

    Apr 9, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Odd Obsessions

    me and my friend have a HUGE obsession with Jane Fonda, the old actress and first person to produce a work out video. We do Jane fonda workouts all the ...

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Just a Lady, go on, you know you want to.

    This is a character from one of my stories. She's a bit messy around the edges but im still half working on her. :)

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Lovin dovin dovin the pictures

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    you really suit red actually, goes well with your hair. :mrgreen:

    Apr 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    it can be a bit sticky though, can't it? If its a really glossy one it can be i think..

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    The first light touches upon the head, Morning’s anointment. The dew evaporates, Inner chemicals mix and bubble There is magic brewing, In the pulp, In the frail tissue movement. A ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate Makeup

    i like makeup. I only ever use stuff on my eyes, and then vaseline or something on my lips. Ohhh, or this raspberry lipgloss that tastes scrummy. I dont see ...

    Apr 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: None of your business!!!

    1) Starting time: 19:03 2) Full Name: Rachel M Sneddon 3) Nickname: Rach 4) School: Knox Academy 5) Email: 6) Eyes: blue 7) Height: 5"2.5 8 ) Siblings: Brother 16, ...

    Apr 6, 2005


u can't have villains exist just 2 b villains
— ShadowVyper