-
Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.
omg i am totally immense! 100 BABY! BEAT THAT! YAYAYAYAYA
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Hate You
i hate michael cockburn
Apr 26, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
thanks chevy, your pics are ace too! I like electric guitars better, the strings are nicer :D Everyone's looking shmexey. Must be the time of year or something...
Apr 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
I felt the need to play around with pictures, and *bam* here we are.. ME AND MOLLY'S NOSE!! she tried to gobble me up after that. hmm, yes.. OOOh, shmexeeey ...
Apr 24, 2005 -
Re: What are you listening to at the moment?
"I love you cause i have to" by "Dogs Die in Hot Cars" Oh and "Chicken payback" by "the bees" wheee.
Apr 22, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
you cant really make each pencil mark look like that with a filter on the camera, or an effect in photoshop :P I do, but most of them are in ...
Apr 20, 2005 -
Re: What did you accomplish?
i won the Ferguson Memorial Prize for Creative writing :? And i won the English prize this year, wheeee. Nothing major though, no trophy's or anything :P
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
right, YoshiArmada is such a good person. And probably very good at dancing. I have no proof yet....but i'll get there...*waltzes*
Apr 19, 2005 -
Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..
Vegetarian haggis tastes so much nicer. With neeps and tatties :D yay!
Apr 18, 2005 -
Re: Hysteria is back in the building
Aw hey Chris, It's mooz! Yay! *grabs Hysteria and starts waltzing*
Apr 18, 2005 - Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks.. Apr 17, 2005
-
Re: Celebrity Lookalikes
someone on here said i looked like Avril Lavigne, but thats not true at all. My friend supposedly looks like Audrey Tatou or whatever. Hmm..
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: One Word Story Book
Joe once smelled sushi coming from the toilet. Ann didn't give a potatoe to Joe, because he was imagining naughty pranks involving birds poop and underwear. Joe hated pickles so ...
Apr 17, 2005 -
Re: The Compliment Thread
Yoshiarmada loves giving compliments because whenever i come on here, i see about 6 more from him. Good on ya! :D
Apr 16, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
phwoar. Shmexey!
Apr 16, 2005
