User avatar

Muse

  • Randomosity Re: Post your handwriting!

    shmexey.

    May 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    haahahaaaaa, oowww, those were the days! I look well stupid in both. Ach well..funny though

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    well I'm only 15, and i started "dating" when i was 13 i think. Ah, those were the days. i LOVEEEE it when a guy gives me his shirt. Oh, ...

    May 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: what do girls/women like?

    i love being called beautiful...although it hardly ever happens. :( :( I love when guys put their arm around my waist. It's luverlyy. As long as the guy is easy ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    Im down by murrayfield. My dad lives in Haddington, this little town half an hour away from the city. Its tiny, but he used to live in this village with ...

    May 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: See which of my characters you are most like...

    You're Ariel, La Femme Mystique. The thrill of the stage. An immortal character, Ariel plays the part of the very loved lady of red. And yes Ariel is a man, ...

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    This is my street! My house is one of the ones to the right, 4th along. We dont own all three floors though. hmph.

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    indeed :D:D

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your city!

    woah Chevy, your house is HUGE! Very cool too. Gimme. *grabs*

    Apr 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I wanna see a pic of you and grant together :( Go on. Anyway, yeah some of those pictures really dont go with some of the other pics you've put ...

    Apr 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Romeo and Juliet - English

    I was Lady Capulet for a while, Juliet for a bit And Mercutio when he died. muhahaha. I loved it.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    Well these are my piercings, but i've taken my nose ring out now. my belly button! I love that bar, makes me chuckle.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: tattoos and piercings

    i really want a dragonfly tattoo, or a mermaid. Or....a sun and moon design.

    Apr 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    The Bravery and Doves. Oh, and Muse of course :lol:

    Apr 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I'm a copier... and I'm lame. Throw rocks at me.

    im just so damn ace. I think i should be given some sort of prize..like...a DANCING ELEPHANT :elephant:

    Apr 26, 2005


You wake up in the morning and it feels impossible? Good. You do it anyway.
— Martin Scorcese