User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    i am wearing clothes in the second one, dont worry kids, i aint no ho. x

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Belladonna

    EEk, this is the first poem i have submitted in a LONG time. Im not sure why im submitting this one...i wrote it very quickly. I just like it, i ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    heh Gwenevire, that frog looks like a mini frog Buddha. You guys are all gorgeous x

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: sensationalization

    I like the first one the best, the colours are so vibrant. I love the contrast between the red scarf and the yellow leaves. I really like number 3 as ...

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'll know by then

    Hmm this is pretty good. I think there could potentially be too many questions in it though. I'm not sure if they add positively to the tone of the piece. ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: At least call me, mon amour

    hmmm, I do like this, i think. Is there an error here? : Have you heard or Paris, Or is Equal all you can conjure? is it supposed to be ...

    Jan 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    cheers guys x

    Sep 17, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    my kitten agaiiin (but older) this was taken with a disposable camera, hence the fact its a bit rough looking. Pretty good for a disposable though, eh?

    Sep 15, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: MTV is coming to my high school...fascinating.

    TRY OUT!!! That's so cool. *jealous*

    Sep 13, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    seascape in Scotland A personal favourite of mine... heh, my dog molly. AINT SHE A CUTIE? ;)

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: drawing/painting portfolio

    you have a really unique style. I like it. I agree, the mixed media one with the train is amazing. well done! x

    Sep 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    cor blimey, everyone is damn good looking on this site. i have some pics......I went to see Kaiser Chiefs in Edinburgh on Friday, and Razorlight on Sunday..and here are some ...

    Aug 27, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Ye Olde TYWCers

    Man, i remember TYWC back in the good old days when i was like 12. It was WELL good back then.

    Aug 12, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    oo-er, Nate you're actually quite hot...all these monkey pictures you use do you NO JUSTICE!

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (4)

    woweeeeee!!

    Aug 2, 2007


I just write poetry to throw my mean callous heartless exterior into sharp relief. I’m going to throw you off the ship anyway.
— Vogon Captain (The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy)