-
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
oooooh, zut alors!! thats the original of that curazy thing. Except cropped, and not as cool.
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Flirt much?
i flirt quite a lot. With everything. Even that lampost *points*
May 27, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
"quick, pretend to faint" what were you thinking the last time you changed your socks?
May 27, 2005 -
Re: What were you thinking when...
oh. my. god kill me now, KILL ME NOWWWWWW!! What were you thinking when you had your first kiss?
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Everything you can do that not everyone can!
I can touch my nose with my tongue.... Im good at cello, and i guess im good at piano I used to be able to do no-handed cartwheels, not so ...
May 25, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
woah, i also have a rabbit identical to that. Well, pretty much. i wish i had a lightsaber for a tie.
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Language is confuzzling!
oo-er. Those make my head hurt
May 24, 2005 -
Re: I Am Eating/Drinking A(n)...
nothing, i feel quite sick. Just walked 10 miles. *shudders*
May 24, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
actually, "YOU" was intended for anyone who saw it. Make them feel shpeshal. oo-er. it wont let me delete one of those 2 posts. oo-er.
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
of course we are! Can i please be the groom? I've always wanted to wear a tux. Bless, you's are all so purdy. I wanna gobble you up. Num num ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
i look like a different person in every single picture. odd. i decided against putting the pic up in full view. DONT BE SO LAZY, JUST CLICK THE LINK!!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Bone-White Responsibility Skeletons
no, i think its just right. I dont really have much to say, apart from it was a great piece of work. well done!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: the design booth
yes, i especially liked the ending. The whole thing flows really nicely...yummy. Great work, yet again!
May 23, 2005 -
Re: Favorite Books
Sabriel, Lirael and Abhorsen are all good. animal farm The hobbit knots and crosses Lord of the rings The Deepwood books Holes ooh, and the Redwall books. Oh and Life ...
May 23, 2005 -
Re: BLOC PARTY
yeah i got their album, its well good. I really like helicopter.
May 23, 2005
