User avatar

Muse

  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    :D:D:D:D. So bootifool. (the one on the right)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    oo-er, this is exciting. I'll need to get a kilt. hahahaaaahahaaahahahhaha. It's tradition over here. The groom always wears a kilt. Well, most of the time.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Self Harm

    well, my friend has been cutting herself and drinking her blood for a while now. None of us can help her, because she doesn't want to help herself. She says ...

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    excuse-moi, i thought I was marrying Areida? EH? *grumbles*

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: anyone ever heard of head automatica?

    i've heard one of their songs. It was ok. Quite groovy.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Battle of the Bands

    Greenday Vs. Queen oo-er.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: BLOC PARTY

    Indeed, they do have a very unique sound. I'm going to see them in October, and im also going to see Athlete. Its gonna be fabby.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Animated Films

    Spirited Away and Princess Mononoke are amazing. Aladdin is sooooo fantastic. I lubit. I like Shrek, and Shrek 2 as well. Smashing. ooh yeah, and The Nightmare Before Christmas.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yearbooks

    i cant wait till i get my yearbook. It's gonna be so cool.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Do u believe in Ghosts

    Ghosts are scary. I believe in them, to a certain extent.. Oo-er. It would be fun to haunt someone though.

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: A question...

    NUMBER 4!!

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What were you thinking when...

    i hope this birthday cake is nice. Yum. What were you thinking the last time you fell over in public?

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Areida's 1000 Posts Party

    jelly, anyone?

    Jun 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ stole my canary

    Jun 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Oo-er, sex on legs!

    Jun 1, 2005


Poetry is thoughts that breathe, and words that burn.
— Thomas Gray