User avatar

Muse

  • Randomosity Re: Did you know this?

    I've heard that everyone's baffled about how a bumblebee can fly, because no one knows how it's wings support its chubbyness! Bless 'em.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: How tall are you?

    5"2 to 5"3. I'm one of the smallest outta my pallies. Hmph.

    Jun 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Whats your life style?

    Hmm, Well, I love Rock and Indie music. I like to party *boogies*, i drink occasionally, i am strongly against smoking and i flirt a lot. Oo-er. I like to ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Where did you get your sn and siggy?

    So wait, Reichieru is the Japanese for Rachel?? If name is so much cooler in Japanese. Muse is the name of my favourite band, and also, in ancient Greek mythology ...

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Word Game

    ghost busters...y'know..that river of slime..

    Jun 5, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    DarkerSarah, yeah the one on the left. He looks so confuzzled. Bless him.

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: "Hot Guys" and "Hot Girls" threads

    I see your point...but it's only a bit of fun... Hmm, I agree with Areida. Looking at beautiful women doesn't give me the urge to starve myself, or throw up ...

    Jun 4, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Eyes are my favourite part of a girl so....Liv Tyler is not as "perfect" as other girls but I don't know...she has that sort of more down-to-earht-I-look-like-a-real-person-not-a-barbie-doll sort of a

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Girls

    Even I fancy Keira Knightly. She is sex on legs. Are you thinking of Doris Day in Calamity Jane???? Liv Tyler..really? I dont see it. Nice eyes though.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    COME ON PEOPLE. Better than toast. Yummy. He's such a sweetie pie. I better go prepare some pictures of myself. hahahahahahahaa, 8)

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    I'll do it. haha.

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Ever been stalked?

    I stalked someone today around the supermarket. This sexy man, who must have been around 30, but he was cool. Looked like a sexy pirate. We had to pretend we ...

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ went to see the futureheads before me. *grumbles*

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: My 250th post!

    "sex on legs" oo-er..

    Jun 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hot Guys

    ahahahahahahahahahahahahaahaaaaa*chokes* no.

    Jun 3, 2005


Courage, my soul! Now learn to wield the weight of thine immortal shield...
— Andrew Marvell