-
Re: Oy... Snoink and Griffin are getting old
Have a fancy dress party and dress up as a pineapple!! That would be ace.
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Scissors, needles 'left behind' after caesarean
Eh? How would that work? Thats curazy, scary too. *runs away*
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: White Stripes - Get Behind Me Satan
it just me or is the drummer really really bad..?
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: If You're Happy And You Know It...
I'm happy because i got a new skirt, and a new bikini! Wheeeeeeeeee! Sex on legs. Areida, bless your wee cotton socks. :D
Jun 11, 2005 -
Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !
No...but what if is has some subconscious effect and children start pushing people off walls....y'never know. Oh and Three blind mice is pretty bad too. "Who cut off their tails ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !
How are children supposed to know that Humpty Dumpty was a cannon? He was always a giant egg who got smooshed. Oh, and he wore trousers and a hat... I ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !
Humpty dumpty fell off a wall and died. He got all smooshed, and the horses and men tried their best, but the horses probably just made it worse. Jack smashed ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Evil Nursery Rhymes! !
Right, Is it just me...or are nursery rhymes all a bit violent? Jack and Jill, Humpty Dumpty, Hushaby baby, Little bunny foo foo.....It's curazy. Can you think of any other ...
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Any Final Fantasy players?
I LOVE FINAL FANTASY!!! Especially 7 and 10. I love Blitzball. WHEEE!! My fave character is Red, or ViVi...(is that right? Can't remember, I re-named him..)
Jun 9, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Go for it, or I'll spin you like a Portuguese kiosk I dont mind being called a moose.
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
They'll appreciate that. Yusss, i cant wait to get my kilt.
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Yeah, the one on the far left. oo-er
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Down by the river after school today. I look odd, but ack well. Better than toast anyway, maybe not sex on legs though. Oh yeah, and theres this one too. ...
Jun 8, 2005 -
Re: Post your pic on thread 2
Mattie, Looks cool. But it would be better if it was larger! Oo-er.
Jun 7, 2005 -
Re: Cheese: The Epic Saga
That is amazing. I wish I had written it. I also found it very very funny.
Jun 7, 2005
