User avatar

Muse

  • Lyrics Re: Paper Boy

    wow, it flows really well. Nice one!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1. french boys 2. live8 3. dave

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What are you doing at this exact moment?

    im watching the final Live8 concert in Edinburgh!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Yay London won the 2012 Olympics!

    My french friend will be so upset. Ack well. Yay, Go London!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    i look like a different person in every photo. It's curazy. Cheers guys! Yeah Bobo! Everyone's so nice on this site there's nothing to be afraid of!

    Jul 6, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Man, I suck at this, Come Point and Laugh

    wowza, these are ace. coolness..

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Child called it

    i loved that book!! I cried....

    Jul 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    1.) dave 2.) hot weather 3.) nice clothes

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: heavenly graffiti

    Short but sweet..I like it a lot. I like the contrast between the first and last line as at first you are greeted with a powerful, almost depressing image, but ...

    Jul 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Aw, Thank you dreaming mouse! So are you! In those pictures, it looks reddy really...s'all good. Caligula's Launderette, That second pic is so nice. You have a pretty smile. Areida,Are ...

    Jul 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Wheee, My turn my turn.Oo-er, everyone looks so..shemexeh... :wink: It's me and one of my best buddies Alex! Yay! My groovy friends! Me and Becca pondering our existence.. DIRTY DANCING!!! ...

    Jul 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I've seen skinnier. I agree, MacDonalds is revolting. Macdonalds wouldn't do him any good anyway, it would probably kill him. Hmm..

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: blissful concerto

    Hmm, I like it. I especially like... harsh riffs and small microphones make teenages cry out to the world but all you did was play me perfectly you never lost ...

    Jun 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: go get it

    yuck Find me a picture of a green flamingo.

    Jun 23, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Georgia Nicolson Confessions

    The books have different names In the UK. Angus, Thongs and Full-Frontal Snoggings It's ok, I'm wearing really big knickers! Knocked Out By My Nunga-Nunga's Dancing In My Nuddy-Pants And ...

    Jun 22, 2005


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola