User avatar

Muse

  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait photography

    Thanks guys for the comments! x

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    good point..this one is new ish:

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: I dream.

    Its not inedible lol, its indelible. Meaning "cannot be removed". Thanks for the comment though after all this time. x

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    ahhh this is so old and bad as well....seriously, my new stuff is better. LOL.

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Self Portrait, please look! :D, i'll give you......socks..

    ahhh this is ridiculously old now, and bad. I'll have to post some of my new self portraits...i even still had my nose pierced in this. Crazyyy!

    Feb 3, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Seven Deadly Sins #1 [Lust]

    This is good. The only problem i have with it, is that it could possibly have too many questions right bang in the centre. I know you've gone for the ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: the lover, the stranger, the irony

    I love it. I really do. The fact i got to hear you read it really personalised it as well. As Sam says, it really is beautifully written. Where are ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Portrait photography

    These are experiments i've been doing using my friends :twisted: for my art project. My theme is "emotions" so they're pretty self-explanatory: Im not so sure about this one. Is ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of my work from Art.

    These are pretty cool. I like the way you use the paint. It looks like you wouldn't be afraid to rough it up a bit. You can really imagine the ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Flocked Meadow

    That is a LOT of snow. They're pretty, but they dont really catch my eye if you know what i mean. Theres nothing to really draw your attention to. Obviously, ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: One in the Same

    Yeah, if a poem is going to be short, it needs to be really hard-hitting to leave an impression. I think what Chevy and Matt says is right, this could ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Under the Bridges

    The rhyme scheme is a bit temperamental. I thought you had established one in the first stanza, but it didnt remain constant like i thought it might. For instance, in ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Thanks guys, my hair is SO HARD to maintain you wouldn't believe though. XD you're all pretty too. I'd say you look older than 16, and its always a blessing ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Belladonna

    Woo thanks for the reply. I guess should make the context a bit clearer though. Belladonna is a poisonous plant (the same as Deadly Nightshade). Her "purple trumpets" are therefore ...

    Jan 31, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Freezing in ecstasy

    wheee, i really like this. I mean, its a little cliche (only a little), but its pretty and i like pretty. I particularly like the last stanza, as you've made ...

    Jan 31, 2008


If you have a Kuzco in your life and they don't turn into a llama, bail.
— Alan SeaWright