User avatar

Muse

  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    I can't do hair. *edit* changed the hair, still rubbish. Do you think there is something not right with the proportions of her face?? I can't figure it out. Help. ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: pretty pictures

    very cute! You have really cool handwriting.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Here in Gethsemane

    Definately different. knowing the second chance will make everything okay I don't think that really fits with the other stanza's. It sounds too....breezy..I think you should re-phrase it so it ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Lost Boy

    Certainly very well written. In my honest opinion, I don't think it needs to be fixed at all. I like the length of it. Making it any shorter would ruin ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: I am CRYSI!!!

    S'mad.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Drop of Water

    I prefer the second one. It flows really well, which really suits what the poem is about..Yup, certainly very well written. Good work.

    Jul 25, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Dream.

    Ooh, I like it a lot. I agree with Reichieru, it is indeed very well written. I don't think it should be expanded though. I think judges would certainly be ...

    Jul 25, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^is very friendly, and gave me a fabby gift!

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo

    Hallo again! *waves*

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Guess Who?!

    ooh, thats cool.

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Linux

    what is it..?

    Jul 24, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    I'm bored again. meee and my best friend, and then just boring old me. aW, cute dogs Snoink!

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your pic on thread 2

    Whatever you do, don't use fake tan. My friend attacked me with it and my legs have never been the same since :( My arms and shoulders are looking slightly ...

    Jul 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What would the world be like...

    too sexy for words.

    Jul 22, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I miss my girlfriend

    I saw my new kitten today! He's 3 days old, and the size of a hamster! He's white with grey spots all over, and a stripey tail. I luff him. ...

    Jul 22, 2005


The first draft is a trip to the amusement park. The next drafts are returning there as a safety inspector.
— SunsetTree