User avatar

Muse

  • Welcome Mat Re: Removed

    frickin heck. I wish my life was half that interesting.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    i'm going to be all rebellious and NOT post a pic. *covers mouth in shock* You've had enough, you cheeky knights of the realm.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: A little bit of me

    Hey! Another Scot. Which part do you live in? I'm in the Edinburgh area, the sexiest place on Earth...maybe the whole universe *covers mouth in shock*. Rufus Wainwright is one ...

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Hamstring the Wizard(Ch.2)

    Certainly well written. I think Fool covered most of it.. I'm looking forward to reading the next bit :D.WooOOO. * Mutters* wish i had a golden-furred mouse

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I was once running though the kitchen in just my socks, and i stood on a grape. Sadly, it wasn't a grape. It was something much worse. ERACCCCCK!!!

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Toast!

    Toast is fun, and don't let anyone tell you anything different!! S'ace. I love it.

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    Thanks everyone! You's are ace. Sponson Light, I'll try fixing those problems you noticed. Cheers!

    Jul 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: SO RANDOMISH

    ooh, i watch Laguna Beach!! S'ace. It's not a soap opera. Much better. Disney is annoying. Especially when they make sequels to classics like Beauty and the Beast. I mean, ...

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: TripTik Flotesyerbote. An Intro.

    heh, yeah, s'funny. What's a sourdough roll? Doesn't sound very tasty.....

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Fantasy Novels Re: HAMSTRING: A FABLE IN MANY PARTS

    oh wow, sounds ace! Yes, Parump is a great name for a pig. Right off i go to read the first part. Woooo.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: He Hoped for Survival

    ooh, i like this one better than your other one. It flows much better, and the theme is much clearer. Yeah...s'good. Nice one.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lyrics Re: My Trigger Finger is Set

    The rhythm is a bit off in places, but apart from that its good. Would be cool to hear the audio.

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ middle name is the same as my first name..

    Jul 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    i love the sky the moon the stars the ocean flowers animals books music films friends family food :P my cello piano learning new things meeting new people yay! much ...

    Jul 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    i watch sesame st. I luff it.

    Jul 25, 2005


Anne felt that life was really not worth living without puffed sleeves.
— L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables