User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: I PREDICT A RIOT!

    They're pure ace. Not any of that fake, filtered ace. Oh no.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Found it!

    i thought you'd never ask.

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ is a mirage. Honest gov'

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    phwoaar!! Sex on legs, better than toast. Yummy Scrumboes...n'all that jazz. Oh yeah, you can always go check out my personal gallery! It's pure ace. Ok OK, i give in. ...

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits, one work-in-progress. *edited*

    shucks :oops:

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Found it!

    I found a good one for hair... I'm off to practice. *walks off with sketchbook*

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Found it!

    Wow, cheers pal. Now...where's the part on hair..

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Puppets!

    Oscar and Elmo were the shizz. I hated Big bird with a vengeance. YUCK.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^may possibly be the spiffiest. Sadly, isn't the crazysillyfreshest. Because i am.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy thoughts.

    Someone living in the rainforest or a tribe. That would be the shizz. Or..a guy, that would be interesting. Or...a bumblebee. They have quite cool lives, and can fly. S'ace.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Anyone Interested?

    eh?

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Wow Lollipop, that pic is crazysillyfresh! How'd you do that?! I'm still gonna be a rebel and not post a pic...yet. Wait until i get me some good pics.

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things we overhear

    "What...you play the accordion AND you weld?!" "doo doo doo doo do be doo...what?....it's Jurassic park!"

    Jul 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ location implies she is rather forgetful.

    Jul 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: actually doing something semi-constructive...a quote index

    "The wrong answers are the ones you go looking for when the right answer is staring you in the face" A.A. Milne

    Jul 29, 2005


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart