User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Three FavouriteThings Today

    Firestarter, I might see you out and about..that'd be weird. You like Scotland? Thats cool. 1.) tennis. Its a great game! 2.) My friend being back from Peru. 3.) being ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    oh lá lá! Tres sexy!

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I wasn't drunk at that particular point... Nooo, it's mine! Cost me...25 quid. That's like...fifty dollars. It started getting all windy. Not a very comfortable experience. TBR, I'm sure you'd ...

    Aug 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    shucks.. :oops: and that's such a bad pic too, lol. You can even see....the ear! *dramatic music* Don't think you saw this one..I wore my skirt...Again its not a good ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Other Re: Songwriters from Scotland?

    sounds scary *runs away*

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Noughts and Crosses Trilogy

    I LOVED these books. Best read of the year so far. I just recently got the third one and thought it was brilliant. It had such a good ending, but ...

    Aug 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: I hate spiders! So many of them this year!

    I've always wanted to live there...even with the horrible bugs. Scotland has no evil bugs. Just bugs.

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Morbid Angel

    neither can i..

    Aug 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That looks scarily damp...too much grey to comprehend!! *runs*

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    posted at exactly 10pm. ^

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya!

    ^ was on a boat

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post your own room thread

    oo-eck. Shmental.

    Aug 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    shucks :oops: I luff you guys. I would wear my hair up more often if the hair-elastic gnome would stop stealing my elastic thingies!!! Silly gnome. Hunter- A vision of ...

    Aug 1, 2005
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Foonkerpop. Improv Story.

    i agree completely with rei. Nice and original. It's what i like to see!

    Jul 31, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Found it!

    *pats head* we'll tell you when you're older... Nah, its a joke. I mean, what else would it be? A 3-way lesbian marriage between 3 strangers is gotta be a ...

    Jul 31, 2005


"Everything you can imagine is real."
— Pablo Picasso