-
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
my computer loves me. It loves you too.
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ has a lonely hearts club band.
Aug 14, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ Was born exactly 1 month and 17 days after me. Yay.
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
*shrugs* I can see them fine! Sexy pics everyone! Woot woooo.
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
well what does everyone else say on the matter?
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Question Game
Do you not think your looking into this a bit too much?
Aug 12, 2005 -
Re: Boring Avatar Club
I used to have the pink panther one...but then i changed to this one :D
Aug 10, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. I mean you guys.
owck. goodbye :( Everyone's leaving!! *sobs*
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: person above ya! part deux
^ has a tattoo, but im not sure what it it...*hmm*
Aug 9, 2005 -
Re: Tattoos
I'd quite like one. A reeealllly small one, somewhere hidden. I love art, and it's just like a piece of personal art that is always with you. That's why I ...
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Goodbye! *huggles*
but..why? Well, have fun in whatever you do! cya chuck xXx
Aug 8, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Jack standing next to a cannon. Jack standing next to a cannon in Edinburgh. Lucky. Yay, edinburgh's the shizz!! I luff it. Born and raised in that jolly place!
Aug 6, 2005 -
Re: This is way funny
This ones better
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: In a tree (Ooh and now it's scanned!)
Yeah, i like the coloured one too. They're good. :D
Aug 5, 2005 -
Re: Picture album thingymajiggers!
Does anyone actually ever look at the albums? No, is the answer. I think you should. Everyone should have one because they are just pure fun to look at. Photos ...
Aug 5, 2005
