User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Harry Potter Poll :)

    Fave characters - Fred & George! yay! Fave books - Prisoner of Azkaban, Goblet of Fire...and maybe Hakf-Blood Prince XD Character most likely to die - Voldemort or Harry, maybe ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    My kitten Laurence. He's the white one. yay!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Homeschooling rulz!

    I wouldn't like to be homeschooled since I love going to school and its just so fun! Allows you to know everyone! I like getting out my house, and having ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Orlando Bloom Johnny Depp Keanu Reeves Vigo Mortenson (sp?) aaaandd Adam Brody :D Gimme 5......members of the Backstreet Boys! ha.

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: person above ya! part deux

    ^ is the official pwincess around here :D

    Aug 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Gimme 5

    Matt Bellamy Emma Firestarter Chevy Crysi Gimme 5 films starring Brad pitt.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo! The name's JessesJames

    Ok, you get to be the pwincess. It's only fair afterall. XD

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Bonjour!

    heh, chevy, bonjour means hello. Good day really.. Anyway, hey i'm Muse. You'll probably see me wandering around the place, doing nothing exciting. Can't wait to read some of your ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yo! The name's JessesJames

    hellooo, i'm Muse. Im the one that does nothing important and just wanders around the forums aimlessly. I'm very nice and shmexeh though. hahahaha.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Question Game

    don't you know?

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: The Goth'O'Matic

    Devoid of Love the night falls in a heavy, suffocating cloak, lost are we. the light for which you lust flares once, then dies, smothered by a velvet ebon nothingness. ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Thats weird. Cats and Dogs dont like oranges. We have therefore come to the conclusion that Sunny d has no oranges in it.

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Tom Mcrae - walking to hawaii

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: I wouldn't feed it to a dog..

    Right, don't you just think the saying "I wouldn't feed it to a dog!" is very odd. I'll expand on this. Take this.. "i wouldn't feed sunny delight to a ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Ryan wins 2970 points!

    ..well done..

    Aug 14, 2005


A non-writing writer is a monster courting insanity.
— Franz Kafka