User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Discover Your Religion!

    You scored as Paganism. Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion. Paganism 75% ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pyjamas vs. Pajamas

    I say jim-jams anyway XD. Pyjamas is better though. I always get annoyed with the pronunciation of yogurt. Makes me ANGRYYYY!! yoe-gurt....yoh-gurt. I say the 2nd one 'cause it sounds ...

    Sep 8, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Sup homies?! Fo shizzle yo!...or something to that effect...

    Welcome. Take this *hands spoon*

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Kisses

    Oo-er, kinky. Its shweet. I'd try to put a bit more shading and tone in it though to make it even better XD!

    Sep 3, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Subconscience and I

    First one looks better. A lot better.

    Aug 30, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Bands You Worship

    Muse Queen (tee-hee) David bowie (he's the man) Joni Mitchell Bob dylan (for his lyrics more than anything)

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Favorite Beatle Songs

    Eleanor Rigby Hey Jude Lucy in the sky with diamonds

    Aug 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Matt - vare vare sexual. yummy scrumboes n'all that jazz. Niteowl - You look purdy, especially the middle one. :D. You have a vare friendly face, look like the type ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Excited about going back to school

    Already back. I'm soooo tired. *cries* Whole school photo today which was ace. There's like 1000 of us not including teachers. Looking pretty nifty.

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Certain Words

    boobs!

    Aug 23, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Tattoos

    I got a nose ring when i was 13....but this year i changed it to a stud and it fell out overnight and closed up. ah well. I have a ...

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    I'd gives yours 8 outta ten, since its emily the strange and she's cool. If only it was animated...owck.

    Aug 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate not being able to sleep at night. INSOMNIAAA

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things You Love

    Surfing. You'd expect the waves in Scotland to be rubbish, but they are pure ace! I had the best morning ever!

    Aug 20, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    They are just the cutest little creatures ever :D Crysi, You do make a reaaally sweet couple. You really suit your hair straight. Chevy, Wowza. You look shmexeh! Love the ...

    Aug 20, 2005


It’s not unorthodox, I thought it was beautiful.
— Jimi Hendrix