User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Incan, do you straighten your hair now? cause on other pics it was long but curly. I like the curls.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^ doesn't realise goddess has 2 d's.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^is good at art

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: GOD BE PRAISED!!!!

    Chicago Cubs are my fave. Thats only because i went to see them play when i was in Chicago..got myself a keyring. XD.

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: My manga

    Wow, Those are pretty darn cool. Especially the first looks so proffesional!

    Oct 18, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: My lips are chapped! (don't do titles!)

    Uh...seemed a bit muddled. The message isn't very clear..I'm not quite sure what it's meant to mean. I like the short, snappy lines though. Fun to read XD.

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Home (bad name, I know)

    Oh wow. Thank's everyone for commenting, means a lot to me :D. *is happy* Bluecows, It's really just about the comfort of home and being surrounded by loved ones.*shrugs*

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Why Thursdays Shouldn't Exist (An Elegy, no not a Eulogy)

    Certainly well written..I like it. Don't really have much to comment on sorry, except that it's good. Ah well. Nice work..

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Torn

    Pretty good. Rhyming didn't really seem forced which is great. Topic is a bit overdone and a bit cliche and the line.. the house is dark and I'm starting to ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Something's Rotten (An All Hallows Eve Poem)

    I liked it. Certainly a change. I wasn't so sure about the ending though, but i don't know how it could be altered either. Pretty cool concept though, nice work. ...

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    areida..you lucky girl. He's kershmex. *is jealous*

    Oct 17, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    reef - place your hands

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    It actually tastes good here, AND we have vegetarian options, I think... I wouldn't know, I only ever get one meal. you get vegetarian options here too, they're just no ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    *chants* more pics, more pics! McDonalds tastes like solidified sick. Its all fatty and salty anyway. No good vegetarian options either. bleugh.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    wooo! all the best films!

    Oct 15, 2005


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard