User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    i think it might be a misprint...i think it's actually meant to be 8 to the power of 2/3rds. So...that would be like..4? or something. Stupid badly printed homework! *kicks*. ...

    Nov 2, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Math Homework Help

    how do you evaluate 8 2/3 (as in 8 and two thirds)

    Nov 1, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Halloween!

    I'm going to a massive halloween party on saturday, im dressing up as either a mime, or a spice girl. Depends if i can get together the outfit i need, ...

    Oct 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Test

    I think it would be better if you removed the S from the first word. I think the S promotes low self esteem in the reader. Not a good thing. ...

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Lick A Member!

    I can lick my own nose as well XD. I would lick.... Everyone's face because it would be hilarious.

    Oct 29, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7/10, tis purdy

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    Dark green halterneck, with a white cut off jumper with a tie in the middle ( What are they called? I cant remember) My hair up in a messy bun, ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Smile!

    even the lemon is smiling! *smiles*

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    That is the cutest little thing ever, so shweet! *pinches cheeks*

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Pleased to meet you!

    Hallo, i have the EXACT same problem. I've not posted any of my work for ages because its all going so slowly. Ack. Anyhoo, you'll like it here. Its fun! ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Art & Photography Re: Amerie

    wowza! The hair, shading and expression are amazing! There seems to be something up with the hand though..like the arm is too short or something. Im not sure about the ...

    Oct 28, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the "Custom Rank" Above You.

    7 outta 10, cause its cool but doesnt stand out.

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    my new hair!! its not a good pic of me..but of the hair..its ACE! I want some lip gloss *cries*

    Oct 27, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Amime scares me!

    I would say American and European cartoons are creepier.

    Oct 24, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: Eldest

    I'm reading it just now and im really enjoying it. I found it easy to get into, as i did with Eragon. Yes, the setting is very similar to LOTR, ...

    Oct 22, 2005


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker