-
Re: Oh Aster in the Sky
*is confused* sounds pretty though..and yeah..what nate said. :oops:
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Magnifying my soul
Yeah i agree, The first stanza is tres belle! And yes, take out those elipses(?) in the last line, they aren't necessary. For someone new at poetry, you're not too ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Erasure
:shock: holy moly, this is good quality stuff. It flows so nicely, kind of just rolls off your tongue. Yummy. I liked to lie on your bed and just be ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Cry - a poem on child sexual abuse
This is such a difficult topic to write about, and i think you did it really well. The first three stanza's are really beautiful, but i agree with Misty would ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: One of these days
I'll eat poisonous berries That are all of my choice And I'll dance and run Screaming at the top of my voice I didn't like this stanza..i felt it was ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Alicia Silverstone
Woweee i like it. Yeah, you can definately tell who it is. The only thing that needs changing in my opinion is the hair beside her chin/cheek. But you already ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Art of magic
WoooOOOOO, they are so cool! Who cares if they were simple. I sepecially like sacred magic and...fire & ice. kooooeeel.
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: A few random PSP art...
Yeah the snowman is brill. So festive XD. I love the expression on his face..i want to marry him....
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Arvy, shh. calm down. Its ok, you will have hair like that one day *pats shoulder*
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
Noo, its so cool. You would really suit it like up in a messy ponytail/bun thingy, judging from your first pic. Oh and if you do cut it, just get ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)
woah, *is jealous* Your hair is amazing..i want it! Hmph. :evil:
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005
its called a tablet most likely If its not by hand, then what is it by? Feet? ha ha, clever :roll: No, what i was saying is that it looks ...
Nov 18, 2005 -
Re: Religious Hatred
The SCOTUS (Supreme Court of the US for those Non poli sci people) has already ruled that hate speech is not free speech Oh so they are saying freedom of ...
Nov 17, 2005 -
Re: Neffy's art: Updated 15/11/2005
Uhm...Huh? You coloured hand..using a computer programme? *isn't convinced*
Nov 15, 2005 -
Re: Piecings and tattoos...
I have my bellybutton pierced...owck. I did have my nose, but i took it out. Getting a tatoo probably. My mummy says i can have one now if i wanted ...
Nov 15, 2005
