User avatar

Muse

  • Lounge, The Re: Can you Touch Type?

    About 70 wpm. RUBBISH! lol

    Dec 6, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Pets

    My baby Laurence! What a cutie eh?

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Member of the Week 12/5- 12/12

    yay well done brian! *moshes*

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Just about a rhyme!

    Honestly, what is with all these poems with no comments?! This piece is extremely well written. Unlike many poems you see, the rhyming is not forced, it sounds very natural ...

    Dec 5, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Abstracted and Perfectly Wild

    Why has this no comments?! Sheesh! Well anyway, this is ace. I love how it switches from english to french (and i love it even more that i can understand ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: The Proverbial Carrot

    It makes me sad when poems have no comments, especially when they are worth comments.. I like the title a lot for one thing, and the content isn't bad either ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: don't become invisible

    Well I liked it, nice and simple.. Yup..not much else i can really say about it except that its good! I feel rather drained tonight..

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Apocalyptic Smush

    Reminds me of something you might find in a Bob Dylan song. Dont know why. This is really very good, i dont know what i can say which has already ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Tide

    How beautiful. Im a sucker for anything related to the sea, so im automatically in love with this piece. One of my favourites that i've read for a while actually, ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Book Of Excuses (poem extract)

    Good rhythm, flows well etc..but i dont really like the topic. I dont like saying it, but its overdone almost. It doesn't really have much purpose it supposed to move ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Northern Lights (Haiku)

    I really like haiku's...especially if they are pretty like this one. Well thought out as well, some haiku's you find are just jammed together so it fits..but it doesn't necessarily ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: The Comic of the Site

    I'd definately join in, sounds like fun!

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    Everyone has the right to remain anonymous, but you shouldn't be allowed to steal other people's pictures and pretend to be them without their permission. It's practically identity fraud. If ...

    Dec 4, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    I noticed it ages and ages ago but i couldnt be bothered saying anything, but now its just irritating me. And half those pics were from a time Midnight said ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here (3)

    ok, this is gotta be different person to.. AND I mean c'mon, where'd the tattoo go? and that is not drawn on...i know this because... Which you posted on october ...

    Dec 3, 2005


Words are pale shadows of forgotten names. As names have power, words have power. Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind