User avatar

Muse

  • Art & Photography Re: Coca-cola

    This is cool. Its quirky, and really captures the moment. I like it :D

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Light At The Edge Of The World

    No replies..why ever not? I like this, its very easy to read. I like the imagery of the wind and eagles in the opening stanza. It creates a very distinct ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: It Is Far Better

    Brilliantly raw. There is no fussing around, its straight to the point and i LOVE it for it. I read the story behind it on your blog, but even if ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Startling Presence.

    Its better than my first poem, I'll tell you that. You've chosen a very safe structure, which should be re-thought. It creates a flatness which takes away from the meaning ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Le Ballet VolĂ©

    This is interesting. Im not sure i understand it though it must be said. First off, great imagery. It creates an almost uncomfortable tension which i love in poems. I ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Belladonna

    Thanks Piranha, im glad you liked it! Yeah, i did think about using the scientific name, but i wasn't sure if that would perhaps make it too obvious that it ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    Mesh- That is SO COOL. I'd love to go to Rome. You and your friend both look really nice. Gwen- Of course you're pretty! You wouldn't post so many pictures ...

    Apr 4, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    hahaha I LOVE THE BUCKET ONE.

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: AMAZING video footage

    Lol, its a spoof. I wish it wasn't though. "And finally, a genuine spoof. Have you heard the one about the penguins that can fly? A BBC camera crew filming ...

    Apr 1, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hi, my name is Lesley. I dont really have time to chat, Alex has lost his guinea pig again....ALICE MUMMY CANT HELP RIGHT NOW, SHE'S BUSY. Sorry, what were you ...

    Mar 28, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Post a Lolcat!

    Mar 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: TYWC Refugees... Bad News

    Man, this thread is making me feel all nostalgic. I LOVED the storybooks, they were amazing. It was the first time i realised that other people my age were into ...

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: New Photo

    That is GORGEOUS. I really like this. I want to learn how to do that!! Well done x

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: mmm...shiny :)

    These are amazing. The photograph is really pretty, i wish i could do that without editing! x

    Mar 26, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    OMG JETSONS FTW!!! Yessss ok, thats just a blatant me shot. but im WELL bored, and the jetsons do in fact rule.

    Mar 26, 2008


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec